Updated: December 1, 2022
Before coming to the Registration Desk,
be sure to have your QR Code ready.
See this PDF instruction on how to find your QR Code.
Online registration only. Please be sure to make a registration through online before coming to the venue. No application procedure will be accepted at the venue in-person.
Gala Party - Any registered participants and accompanying persons are welcomed.
Pre-Registration has been closed. There are still some seats available. We will accept an application at Registration desk on-site.
- Early Bird Registration
- June 6, 2022 - August 4, 2022
- Presenter Registration Deadline
- July 29, 2022
- Regular Registration
- August 5, 2022 - October 20, 2022
- Late Registration
- October 21, 2022 - November 25, 2022
- On-site Registration
- December 2. 2022 - December 11, 2022
- * All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
- * The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the Registration Office.
Registration Fee (JPY)
- *All payment must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY).
- *10% consumption tax is included.
|Member of JSNFS/JSND*1||¥ 60,000||¥ 85,000||¥ 95,000||¥ 95,000||
|Members of specified organizations*2||¥ 65,000||¥ 85,000||¥ 95,000||¥ 95,000|
|Delegate||¥ 70,000||¥ 85,000||¥ 95,000||¥ 95,000|
|Delegate from middle / low income countries*3||¥ 50,000||¥ 55,000||¥ 60,000||¥ 60,000|
|Student*4 member of JSNFS/JSND*1 and specified organizations*2||¥ 30,000||¥ 40,000||¥ 45,000||¥ 45,000|
|Student*4||¥ 35,000||¥ 40,000||¥ 45,000||¥ 45,000|
|1-Day Registration*5 for Member of and Student member of JSNFS/JSND*1||¥ 20,000||¥ 20,000||¥ 20,000||¥ 20,000||
|1-Day Registration*5||¥ 30,000||¥ 30,000||¥ 30,000||¥ 30,000|
(Family members only)*6
(December 10, 2022)*7
- *1 Japan Society of Nutrition and Food Science/ The Japanese Society of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- *2 The applicable organizations are listed here.
- *3 The applicable countries are listed here.
- *4 Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of registration. Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID which shows the validity period via online registration form.
- *5 Multiple 1-Day Registrations of a person are not allowed; one who wish to attend more than one day MUST register as full delegate.
Presenters must register for full delegate category. Presenters who are students at the time of registration must register in student rate. 1 Day Registration is not applicable to presenters.
- *6 Accompanying persons are limited to the participant’s family members only.
Accompanying persons may register in advance by using the online registration form.
To apply for a gala party for accompanying persons, accompanying person registration is required.
- *7 Gala Party is NOT included in the Registration fee. Participant needs to purchase a gala party ticket to attend the Gala Party .
Please note that seat availability of the Gala Party is limited, and the tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
Payment should be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB) only.
Payments cannot be made with "cards that are not compatible with 3D Secure" due to the rule change of VISA and MasterCard that became effective on November 5, 2021.
If your card issuer does not support 3D Secure, you will not be able to make a payment.
Please contact your card issuer to find out if it is compatible with 3D Secure.
Receipt can be downloaded from your registration account.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically. If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your registration account.
If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the Registration Office. The following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the office receives your cancellation notification. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the congress abstracts, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Until October 31, 2022 (JST)||JPY 5,000|
|From November 1, 2022||100% of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
- * All refunds will be made via the credit card which you have used at the registration.
■ For any inquiries about registration, please contact
22nd IUNS-ICN Registration Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Business Hours: 10:00-17:00 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday)